IPB

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Generally Touring Car Championship, championnat de voiture des tourismes, par DXTR
DXTR
posté 08.06.09 à 10:31
Message #1

Débutant

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 22.02.08
Lieu : Viszák, Hongrie
Membre no 489

Yep, you see it right. It's really GTCC backing here. biggrin.gif I think rules are clear (although there are little changes), but here you have a little reminder:

In principal things rules didn't change: we'll have in this season 12+1 events, all of those have a short and a long race. Short races' length is 10 km, long races are 20 kms long. Short race is a TT event, and long race is a race, so you have to compete against AIs. In long races you've got a mandatory pit stop, and you have to wait until tires are changed (green bar is full).
NEW: Both races will be held on the same week (I don't have that much time, so I need to hold two races on a week). Long race starting grid will be made from the championship standings, but reversed. This applies only if you've taken part in the last event, if you didn't start in at least one race, your starting place will be the pits. Of course that doesn't apply for the test race, where registering order will decide the grid.

For registering yourself, you have to warn me somehow about your plans: either by a mail (as usual, it's grtouring@gmail.com) or by posting here a reply. In the mail you have to post:
    your nick
    your nationality
    your email address
    the car you will use, and
    your colors, in 00-00-00/00-00-00 format (why? because of new car submission rules, but from that later)

Or do you want to start a team? Then I need these too:
    teammate's nick
    teammate's nationality
    teammate's email address
    team name and
    teammate's colors

About car submission: there's no special rule change here, you need still to tell me, what kind of fuel you want to use (still petrol, diesel and hybrid) and you also need to submit a painted car too. Make sure you don't change drastically the looks (I mean you may change headlights or grille colors, if I can still identify the car itself).
NEW: Rear wing has to be painted with 0. This is for easier recognizing of drivers in the same team.

Point system is also the same: points are distributed still in 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 format, and for the fastest lap will be also 1 point given.
NEW: Herbal Productions Independents Trophy (or simply Independents Trophy, just I've needed a good sponsor ^^) will be also started for rookie and slower drivers. Independents are also classified in the same way as original (10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 and 1 for FL), just without factory drivers. Of course just like in the main competition, the most points scored driver will win here.
Factory (or top with other words) drivers will compete only in the main race, but there's one more rule: if a team has a factory driver, it has to be backed by different manufacturers.

An example: Team A has an independent and a factory driver, and it has chosen for a SEAT León. Team B has two independents: this means that they may also select SEATs. But Team C starts also with a factory driver, that means they may not select that manufacturers cars (León and Toledo).

Ah and the website: http://dxtrraces.extra.hu/GTCC

I'm waiting your registrations tongue.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit Nous sommes le : 29.03.24 - 16:47